£19500 - £35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client based in Cheltenham is looking for a Sales Advisor to join their successful sales team.
They are looking for positive, motivated and driven individuals to achieve results. Youll be dealing with leads from high quality sources and will be giving advice to customers on Life, Health and Income Protection products, balancing customer service with the drive to achieve sales.
If you are motivated, positive and driven by results this could be a great opportunity for you!
Responsibilities for a Sales Advisor:
- Following high quality leads providing Life and Health insurance for clients
- Use great questioning techniques to understand the clients needs and provide insurance solutions
- Providing accurate and tailored advice to clients
- Working towards agreed sales targets to aid future growth
- Adapting your style towards different clients need to ensure they have a excellent service
Skills needed for a Sales Advisor:
- A positive mindset and attitude
- The ability to build effective relationships
- Great questioning skills
- Ensuring all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service
- Confident to close the sale and objection handle
Benefits for a Sales Advisor:
- Market leading salary up to £25,000 with an OTE of £35,000
- Excellent working hours 39 hours per week, 8:45am 5:00pm and one late shift of 11:00am 8:00pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays (10:00am 2:00pm)
- 23 days holiday rising with service
- Fantastic working environment based in Cheltenham
- Ongoing training and realistic opportunities to progress
If you feel you have the required skills for this great opportunity as a Sales Advisor then apply today or call Hannah at Red Recruitment today.
Red Recruitment (Agency)
Posted 112 days ago