£Competitive + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Collections Administrator to join our team in Sheffield.
Collections Administrator Role:
Joining our team as a Collections Administrator, you will provide assistance with administration and operate all computer systems in an appropriate manner. You'll provide administrative assistance to all departments within the Collections Unit at Sheffield, enabling the efficient and effective operation of the dry waste collection fleet in accordance with company, customer and legislative requirements.
You will deal with all elements of computer data input including, customer requests, setting up of new accounts, dealing with subcontractors, pricing changes, invoicing, query resolution and general administrative tasks; as well as the authorisation of work tickets, crew run sheets and the provision of reports as required.
Our ideal Collections Administrator:
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word
- Previous experience in a similar administration role
- Experience in taking and producing minutes from a variety of meetings
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales
- Experience in customer query resolution
- Experience in typing letters and the preparation of professional mailings and use of mail merge using Microsoft package
- Experience of data input and manipulation using Microsoft Excel to produce professional reports
- Full UK driving licence
Rewards and Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our Collections Administrator, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life
- Optional contributory healthcare
- Payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras, Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 118 days ago