Registered General Nurse Nursing Homes
Herne Bay, Kent
£20 - £35.00 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Amida Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced qualified Registered General Nurses to work ad hoc shifts or lines of work in Nursing Homes in Herne Bay, Canterbury and the surrounding area.
You will be required to carry out assessments and implement the patients personalised care plans, ensure the patients emotional and physical needs are met, administer medication and help motivate and lead a team.
Amida Healthcare can offer you the flexibility to work shifts around your other commitments and lifestyle.
What we can offer you;
- Flexible temporary contracts tailored to your requirements
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Work within the NHS and private sector in a setting of your choice.
- Weekly payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Free Uniform.
- Around the clock contact with the dedicated team at any time
All you need:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post experience in a clinical setting.
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to provide excellent quality care to patients.
If you are interested in finding out more the enclosed role or other opportunities we currently have then please check and apply via our website or call us for a confidential chat.
Posted 94 days ago