Social Worker Safeguarding £30.00 hourly Condensed cases
£25 - £30 per hour + Negotiable upon experience
Contract (Full time)
Senior Social Worker Safeguarding Team £30.00 hourly Southern Wales
NonStop Care have currently partnered with a Local Authority in the South of Wales to provide Social Workers to their Safeguarding service in 2019.
This is a great opportunity to join an engaging service on an interim basis to network and build relationships to help develop your career in future.
What they can offer you:
Competitive hourly rate given the market evaluation for 2019.
Agile working policy if you need flexible working or a day or two from home every so often they will allow this.
Supportive management and diverse working environment They have a stable workforce of both permanent and locum staff.
Condensed caseload within the Southern Wales region Approximately 15 20 cases.
As a Safeguarding Social Worker you will:
- Ideally have worked within a Safeguarding Team for 12+ months.
- Experienced in Court Work
- A sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
- Ability to analyse information and make informed decisions.
- Good knowledge of child development
- A clear decision maker and good team worker.
- A current Enhanced DBS and registration with Social Care Wales.
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on######### Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if youre not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral
Posted 141 days ago