We are a family run company, with a CQC rating of OUTSTANDING, and part of the multi Award Winning Home Instead Senior Care network. What matters to us, above everything else, is that we provide the very best care possible for the seniors who come to us for support. We like to raise people’s expectations of what care is all about which is why we are so proud of our amazing CAREGivers.
Care Assistant - What working with us looks like
- We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team inStourbridge, Hagley and Halesowen.
- As a Care Assistant, you will visit the same seniors every week and by building relationships with them, you can be the difference that helps them - not just to live in their own home, but to live WELL at home.
- With us, every visit is AT LEAST ONE HOUR long so you are not rushed and can deliver the sort of care that you would want for your own family, empowering them to remain independent within their own homes for as long as possible. These visits could involve Companionship, Personal Care and Home Help.
- As a Care Assistant, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support. We will work closely with you to build your hours and your own unique schedule - anything from 10 to 20 hours per week.
Care Assistants - Qualifications?
- You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver, you just need to be a genuine caring person and have a big heart.
You do need to have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service, and be reliable, trustworthy and respectful.
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent rate of pay - £9.65ph
- Paid holiday on top of hourly rate
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Every visit at least one hour long
- Your own unique schedule
- Mileage paid in a compact geographical area
- Travel time paid within hourly rate
- Pension Scheme
- Industry leading training and learning and development programme
- CAREGiver social events and meetings
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Alternate weekends off
- Consistent recognition and appreciation
- On call support throughout all shifts
Additional Care Assistant Information
- If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure, having a full drivers licence with access to a vehicle and business insurance.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on
Posted 19 days ago