Staff Nurse - Mental Health and Addictions Hospital
Catford, Greater London, England
£27k - 30k per year + benefits
Staff Nurse - Mental Health / Addicitons Hospital
Location: Catford, London
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum ( £13.84 - £15.38 per hour )
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only (0700 - 1930) or Nights only ( 1900 - 0730 ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, or RNLD to work within a Mental Health Hospital in South London
This Hospital low secure independent hospital providing safe and secure assessment, care and on-going treatment facilities for 24 male and female patients aged 18 years and over with severe and enduring mental illness and forensic histories.
Service Details: The hospital is made up of two separate buildings. There is a smaller female only unit, It provides Service Users with the confidence and knowledge to manage their mental health and wellbeing in a dedicated all female environment. The focus is on relapse prevention and building the resilience and skills required to live safely in a community facing setting.
The larger building is a mixed gender service which is often the first step taken along the recovery pathway for many of those we support. There is a large communal living room and garden where people can socialise. Within the service is a semi-independent living area for two people with shared access to a kitchen and bathroom. This area offers people more independence as part of their preparation to move along their care pathway.
Shifts : The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 0700 am- 19.30pm (days) and 1900pm - 7.30am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application
- Generous salary
- Excellent progression opportunities with clear career pathways
- Forward thinking and supportive MDT
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity package - We will pay you £5000 (£1000 on the commencement of leave and £4000 when you return to work)
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Retail Discounts
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- LG Discounts - You can select LG products such as TV's, fridge freezers, washing machines, dishwashers and tumble dryers at a reduced market rate
- Travel Accounts - enables you to book your holiday (up to £1500) as early as possible and spread the cost over 12 months, with no fees.
- Tech Products -you can purchase the latest computing technology (up to £750) but spread the cost over 12 months via payroll.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on######### and email a copy of your CV to #########
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Posted 24 days ago