York, North Yorkshire, England
£18.5k per year
Temporary HR Administrator
York, circa £18,500 pro-rata
A really well established and growing business based in York are looking for a HR Administrator to join the team in a varied and fast paced HR support role. Dealing with the whole HR generalist remit and end to end HR Administration, this is a temporary role initially and could accommodate either part-time or full time hours.
Working in a really modern and thriving team, as part of a flourishing business with national reach, this is a great opportunity for you if you thrive in a busy and progressive environment and are passionate about developing your HR skills in a forward-thinking company.
Duties will include:
- Reporting to the HR Manager, acting as the face of HR for all employees and dealing with HR related enquiries
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Managing the HR inbox, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Implementing and evaluating Human Resources policies and processes
- Providing basic guidance on HR to managers and employees
- Working to support team managers in their HR duties and upskilling managers from a HR perspective
- Overseeing the induction process and exit interviews
- Maintaining accurate HR and staff records
- Assisting with the recruitment process, advertising vacancies and dealing with applications
The successful candidate will be a solid administrator with an eye for detail and the ability to deal sensitively with staff enquiries and HR issues. The ideal candidates would have some understanding of HR processes, but most importantly, you must be hardworking, results driven and possess strong interpersonal skills.
Please get in touch if you would like more information or apply with your CV. The role will start on 2nd September so please apply without delay if you are interested in the post.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been shortlisted.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your
Posted 26 days ago