Planner / Senior Planner
Permanent (Full time)
A market leading company are seeking a Planner / Senior Planner to join their committed team in the Reading area. This private planning consultancy offers a variety of services on a mixture of sectors from residential, commercial, land through to environmental.
Within the role of Planner / Senior Planner you will be managing a wide variety of exciting projects from beginning through to completion as well as using your indepth planning knowledge to offer advice, consultation and support to both clients and colleagues. You will be thinking outside the box and problem solving to offer solutions, prioritise and deliver projects efficiently and within an agreed timeframe.
Your industry experience, presentation skills and financial acumen will be beneficial within the role of Planner / Senior Planner to provide the best service possible. Your dedication and ambition within this role will be rewarded with a fulfilling working atmosphere, future progression and career development.
Planner / Senior Planner**Position Overview**
- Offering specialist planning advice
- Project management including all aspect of planning
- Liaising with clients and managing client relationships
- Client meetings and site visits
- Working on a mixture of sectors
Planner / Senior Planner**Position Requirements**
- Degree qualified within relevant subject
- MRTPI membership preferred but not essential
- Experience within the industry for a minimum of 2 years
- Strong financial acumen
- Full drivers license and own transport beneficial
Planner / Senior Planner**Position Remuneration**
- Salary based on experience
- Support through APC application if required
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Future progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 109 days ago