Retail Store Manager Edinburgh (12 month Mat Cover)
£25000.00 - £26000 per annum + Great Benefits
**Store Manager Edinburgh 12 Month Maternity Cover Contract
Salary up to £26,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits**
Our client is an award winning ladieswear multichannel retailer, this is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Store Manager in Edinburgh.
To be a successful Store Manager, you will have sound retail management experience with the ability to drive a team to achieve fantastic sales and service, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail. You will be a commercially minded Manager with a real passion for people.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and service within the store, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided
- Training and development of the team
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Assisting with or supporting local events or partnerships
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially appealing
- Ensuring excellent profitability of the store
Store Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong management experience gained within retail, ideally Fashion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail
- Strong people skills
- Commercially minded Manager
- Highly motivated and passionate about retail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company who prides themselves on providing employees with a fun and rewarding environment to work.
- If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at ######### and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on######### for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Posted 9 days ago