Bodmin, Cornwall, England
Up to £10 per hour
Administrator needed for Cornwall Council, £10 ltd per hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months (chance of extension)
Hours per week - 37
Pay rate - £10 ltd per hour
*To monitor, review and improve processes, systems and practices to ensure that principal officers perform successfully and optimise efficiencies
*To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner taking account of the particular circumstances, including obtaining information from an appropriate source in response to a nonstandard query and feeding back to an enquirer in an accurate and effective manner, giving particular regarding to assessing the particular circumstances
*To provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the Service
*To manager the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files, in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping
*Understanding of how Local Government works
*Previous administrative experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on######### or email me your CV - #########
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Posted 20 days ago