Collateral & Settlements Associate Director Banking London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- The successful individual will be providing day to day leadership support across the equity finance operations function ensuring that this is done accurately.
- Youll be responsible for executing objectives across business delivery looking at operational effectiveness.
- Operate as a technical expert in the implementation of strategies and projects.
- Ensure settlements and collateral exchanges are managed properly through daily reconciliations
- Leadership and oversight across the equity finance settlements activity within the EU markets
- You will gain extensive training on systems, procedures and general business practices of the firm
- Building effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Equity finance background in various aspects of securities lending
- Exposure across stock loan, equity products
- Strong settlements and collateral exposure
- Previous management experience necessary
- Use of Global One, Crest, Gloss and DTC desirable
Posted 42 days ago