SEN Reception Teaching Assistant Role Ellesmere Port
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£55.50 - £65 per day
Are you an EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for a role for September 2019? Do you have recent school based experience? Do you have any experience of working with pupils who require additional support? If so, read on!
I am looking for a teaching assistant to work on a full or part time basis, in a Reception class from September. Reception class Teaching Assistant roles are often in high demand for September starts as some pupils need additional assistance and there is sometimes a surprise increase in pupil numbers so adult numbers therefore need to increase for ratio purposes.
My schools are often happy to look at candidates from all backgrounds, however recent experience of working with children is essential and EYFS experience would be beneficial. Working with children with SEN (ASC, BESD, ADHD, MLD) would also be advantageous.
- Pay rates from £55.50 per day (up to £65 depending on experience and hours) on PAYE contract.
- Sector specific, primary only consultant; to find you, your ideal role.
- Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience.
- Free and subsidised CPD courses.
- Local work across Chester and Ellesmere Port.
These type of roles often come in throughout September and I am interviewing candidates throughout August around annual leave. To apply, follow the instructions. All teaching assistants must come for a registration meeting in our Ellesmere Port office.
Posted 24 days ago