Dental Nurse Assessor
Up to £26000 per annum + Benefits
Dental Nurse Assessor Home based covering nationwide (limited travel) (Regional Role) £26,000 + 28 days holiday (including bank) / Mileage paid, working equipment provided + other benefits.
The Role: Dental Nurse Assessor
* A new opportunity calling for an experienced Dental Nurse Assessor to support learners remotely that are on Dental Nursing qualifications and L2 apprenticeship programmes.
* Based from home you will be supporting learners through their programmes using various distance learning methods including phone, Skype calls and some webinar sessions too.
* You will monitor your learners progression rates including marked work, ensuring eportfolios are up to date and work is completed in a timely manner. You will also carry out work based visits/assessments 1 day per week maximum mostly learners within region however some may be spread further across the UK.
* Utilising online platforms and assessment methods, you will be supporting learners to ensure successful completion of their qualifications within the timescales set.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Dental Nurse Assessor
* Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA, D32/D33)
* Experience in a similar role (assessing Dental Nursing apprenticeships or diplomas)
* Strong industry background
* A passion for supporting learners
* Driver with own vehicle
Desirables: Dental Nurse Assessor
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS min)
* Experience in delivering higher level apprenticeship programmes in Dental
The Employer: Dental Nurse Assessor
* An OFSTED Grade 2 training provider, this organisation has been established for over 20 years and is still going from strength to strength. From starting off as a regional provider, this company is now national and covers the UK, but has still kept the friendly demeanour and attitude that has brought them success right from the start. If you are looking to work for an organisation that goes over and above to give the best possible outcomes to its staff, learners, and clients alike, then this is the place for you!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 35 days ago