£27k - 28k per year + excellent benefits
Sous Chef Busy Hotel & Restaurant Adleburgh Suffolk
Sous Chef. A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in Suffolk for a Sous Chef to work in their Hotel & Restaurant. As part of a dedicated brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving fresh food to a 1-2AA rosette standard.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the 1AA Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
- Strong Management skills
- Mature focus and outlook
- You will already be a Sous Chef or Strong Chef de Partie wanting to move up
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in a rosette standard Kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £28,000 Tips Uniform 28 days holiday Career Development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Posted 23 days ago