Canteen Key Operative
Winsford, Cheshire West and Chester, England
Competitive rates and excellent benefits package
Our Manufacturing colleagues work really hard, so it's important that we fuel them with good hearty food, which could be anything from 'Fish n Chip Friday' to a homemade stew or pie.
As a Canteen Key Operative you will assist in the smooth running of our busy distribution canteen. Reporting directly into the Catering Team Manager you'd also be responsible for:
- Preparation and assisting in the preparation of food
- Preparing sandwiches/salads
- All aspects of cleaning and hygiene in the kitchen, server and canteen area and complying with food hygiene regulation and site procedures
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed and kept up to date in accordance with food hygiene regulations and Morrison’s procedures
- Giving great service, with a smile
- Operation of the till and cash handling
- Reporting faults and any incidents to the Canteen Manager or relevant Manager in his/her absence
Shift information:This role is a **INSERT HOURLY CONTRACT HERE** hour contract and will require you to work ** days over **.
Why not take a look around one of our Manufacturing sites and explore our colleagues canteens? Click looking for someone...
- With experience in a catering operation/environment
- Who thrives in a busy atmosphere with a strong work ethic
- With good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Who takes pride in delivering great customer service, with a smile
In return you'll get competitive pay rates, up to 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including a discount card for you and 2 more for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more.
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s 4th largest supermarket chain and the UK's 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer.
We are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK at just under 500 stores and an online home delivery service. Our 18 manufacturing sites provide our customers with the freshest produce from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread, all delivered to our stores via our 6 distribution sites by our 2,000 strong fleet.
Every week, 11 million customers pass through our doors and over 110,000 colleagues across the business work hard each day to deliver great service to them. We cover more than 11 million households with our Morrisons.com service. With competitive, permanently low prices we are committed to helping our customers save money every day.
We are foodmakers and shopkeepers and wemakemorrisons.
Why not hear what our teams about got to say about life here at Morrisons: Click
Posted 6 days ago