Chef De Partie - Battersea Power Station
Looking for a career built on you? Passionate about good food? If your answer is yes then we have the role for you at the Battersea Power Station.
With us, a successful career starts with a shot of passion, a dollop of creativity and a generous helping of positivity. As one big family,our people are proud of what we do. We don’t offer jobs – we offer career opportunities, working across many exciting sectors. We’re currently looking for a Chef de Partie to assist the Head Chef/Sous Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is maintained at all times.
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Manager
- Contribute to the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- Support Manager with stock taking when required.
- Carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
You will have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service, your focus and desire is to work with the freshest and best ingredients. Food’s provenance is critical to you and the closer to your kitchen, the better. You understand that being a great chef is not just about cooking but the ability to work with a team, and build relationship with suppliers as well as being compliant, from both a Food Hygiene and Food safety perspective.
• 7 days operations, 5 days on 2 days off.
• Meal provided on shift
Posted 20 days ago