Mobile HGV Technician, Worcestershire
£16.34 - £17.30 per hour, Benefits:Van + Fuel Card
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Mobile HGV Technician / Field Service Engineer
- Salary: £16.34 PH - £17.30 PH + Van (fully kitted out) + Fuel card
- Hours: M-F Day shift / 40 hrs per week (8am-4pm)
- Shift: Day shift
- Benefits: 20 days hols (rising to 25 with service) + all Bank Holidays, Pension, Health Scheme, extensive training
- Due to securing a 15 yr contract our client is looking for an additional 6 Mobile HGV Technicians / Field Service Engineers to work from home covering the UK. Initially you will be based onsite at the depot in Gloucestershire for training (circa 2- 6 weeks) on the various fire appliances then you will be based from home, ideally you will be based within travelling distance of the depot so should reside in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire or Worcestershire.
- The HGV Technician will be responsible for maintaining, servicing and repairing a variety of bespoke/specialist fire appliances across UK airports (predominately military)
- Some occasional overnight stays may be required as part of the role, all expenses will be covered by the company. For those that desire there could be an opportunity to travel abroad with this role
- To be considered for this role you will have experience gained in a similar role (HGV Technician, Plant Technician or Agricultural Technician) and hold related qualifications (NVQ / City & Guilds) or be time served and most importantly be keen to be cross trained in fire appliances.
- If this Mobile HGV Technician role is of interest please feel to contact Paul at Kemp Recruitment on######### for further information.
Posted 130 days ago