Registered Manager Young People - Liverpool | Zoek UK
Registered Manager Young People
£35000 - £45000 per annum + dependent on experience
Prospero Health and Social are supporting a specialist residential childcare provider in the Merseyside region to attract a Registered Manager for a children's home in the North Liverpool Area.
The organisation exclusively runs specialist childcare services which includes facilitating education programmes as well as therapeutic support in their residential care provisions where necessary.
This particular service is an established unit and can support up to 5 young people at any time with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
As the Registered manager you will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the home and will help with the following tasks;
- Oversee support staff ensuring the home complies with all aspects of the Children's Act & surpasses National Minimum care standards
- Conduct staff supervision
- Lead the Home in establishing a quality led service and ensuring all National Minimums standards and Ofsted inspection framework outcomes are fully compliant
This organisation value training and developing staff and as such we are prepared to look at experienced deputy manager's who are looking for a supportive organisation to develop their career. We also would like to hear from experienced children's home manager's as we are able to offer a competitive salary to entice those individuals with a greater level of experience.
To be considered you will be;
- An experienced senior member of staff who has direct experience working in residential childcare.
- A car driver with a full UK driving license
- An individual with a child centred ethos to their work - a belief in a thorough matching process.
- Be prepared to undergo further training in line with the requirements of the role.
- Be working towards or have achieved a Level 5 qualification working with children and young people.
This organisation is very driven by finding an individual with the right ethos combined with senior experience directly in residential childcare. As such the salary scale is between £35 & 45k per annum - this is to encourage applications from both individuals looking to step up from a deputy manager role - as well as individuals whom are currently Registered Manager's in the child care sector.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with the successful applicant being subject to referencing and a DBS check.
If you're on the lookout for a Registered Manager role based within the Liverpool area please don't hesitate to get in touch with Louise at Prospero Health and Social.
Prospero Health and Social is a specialist recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking temporary and permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children's care organisations from support workers to registered manager's - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation.
Posted 6 days ago