Up to £14.29 per hour
Manpower are looking for a Admin/ Receptionist in our clients office that is based Edinburgh. Are you looking for a new challenge? Our client is seeking an individual with good administrative experience
You will be the first point of contact for the company, in person, over the telephone and via email. You will be responsible for the general smooth running of the office and supporting all departments. This is a Part time role based in Edinburgh. Hours of working are 9am 5pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Acting as first point of contact for the company, face to face, over the telephone and via email.n
- Respond to routine enquiries and correspondence via email and mail.
- Create reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Opening and distributing mail.
- Assisting with corporate and marketing projects and administration.
- Purchasing general office supplies.
- Providing general office support.
- Preparing post to be sent and taking to Post Office as necessary.
Key qualifications & experience:
- Experience in an administrative role or capacity.
- Great customer services skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of people.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise accordingly with sometimes a large workload.
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of MS packages, databases and file sharing sites.
- A team player that is selfmotivated, with a confident.
- Great organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
Posted 24 days ago