Production Shift Manager
£35000.00 - £36500.00 per annum
Here at The One Group, were pleased to be bringing you an exciting opportunity to work with one of the nations favourite brands. They have an excellent reputation for looking after their staff and helping them grow further.
The role itself will be based at their Northamptonshire based site where investment and prospects are high on the agenda.
Ideal Candidate description:
As the Production Area Manager, you will need to use your existing man management skills to ensure the performance of your shift against the production & quality targets.
Ideally you will have over 3/4 years management experience within the food production environment with an ability to deliver CI projects and initiatives.
We are seeking a Production Shift Manager with a flexible approach, who is able to develop KPI metrics & staff training as required. This will be on a Monday to Friday shift pattern so if you are longing to regain your weekends, this could be for you!
Main Accountabilities for this Production Area Manager role:
- Plan, control internal labour as agreed against the production targets
- Agree and develop staff & KPIs
- Ensuring line set ups & change overs
- Delivering performance whilst ensuring product quality
- Managing disciplinary, probation & holiday functions
- Monitoring line performance
- Able to take on CI projects within your area
For further details please contact Tom Fitzjohn.
Posted 33 days ago