London, Greater London, England
£23k - 27k per year
Contract (Full time)
Established in 1590, our client is one of the oldest banks in the world, and they currently require a Receptionist for a 6-month fixed term contract based in London.
With this heritage comes fantastic opportunities for bright and aspiring individuals.
Your key responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting visitors, answering and screening telephone calls, ensuring accurate messages are taken and calls are dealt with professionally
- Booking rooms and managing the meeting room suite to include daily tracking and confirmation emails
- Assisting in the management of contracts and contractors on-site specific to Reception related requirements, such as catering, plants and products
- Ensuring accurate door access control for joiners & leavers plus issuing and tracking temporary, permanent and lost passes
- Assisting with the set-up of events, such as client registration, handling catering requirements or arranging additional cleansers
- Processing invoices to include entertainment expense submissions for catering, business cards and other ad-hoc expenses
- Service industry or previous Reception experience, demonstrating ability to perform under pressure and maintain prescribed standards
- Qualifications that reflect adequate numeracy and English skills
- MS Office knowledge (such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and demonstration of financial awareness
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to prioritise workload and to deal with several tasks at once
- Motivation and willingness to complete projects within agreed timeframes and to high quality standards
About the company
With its Head Office in Hamburg, Germany, and with a strong presence in the financial centres of London, Frankfurt and New York, Berenberg is one of Europe's leading privately-owned banks.
1,600 employees carry the Bank's long tradition of success into the future. Through its business divisions of Investment Banking and Corporate Banking, Wealth and Asset Management, Berenberg is able to offer a broad range of services into corporations, investment institutions and private individuals.
The bank has a strong reputation based on first-class performance, and although the company has a long history it remains entrepreneurial in its approach. A combination of the meritocratic culture and flat hierarchy enables talent to flourish and progress at Berenberg.
- Job Title: Receptionist, London (6-month FTC)
- Salary: £23,000-£27,000 (pro rata)
- Location: London, EC2R 8HP
How to Apply
If you are interested in finding out more Berenburg would love to hear from you. Please click on the link provided and you will be redirected to the company's website to complete your application.
Posted 101 days ago