Senior C++ Engineer
Rishon LeTsiyon, Israel
Cynet, A unique growing Startup company in the field of Cyber Security, is looking for a Senior software engineer with the knowledge and drive to develop our industry-leading product.
- Designing complex components and classes
- Coding in c++ (user mode, kernel mode, Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Including Unit-Tests
- Leading and owning feature development from design, to delivery
- Ongoing refactor, redesign and improve existing code sections
- Work closely with Automation Engineers to ensure feature quality
- Work with Security Research team, to apply new mechanisms into the product
Moving from one area to another area
Who we are:
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection. Cynet couples unmatched prevention, detection and response capabilities with extreme ease of operation, providing protection to all their organizations regardless of their security teams size and prior skill. Cynet is the trusted partner of multitude organizations worldwide, Small to large enterprise alike, in their journey towards fully automated threat discovery and mitigation.
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTMto continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.
- 5 years experience with C++( 11)
- Experience with developing Multi-Threaded Application
- Highly independent
- Fast understanding of new materials, and self learner
Nice to have-
- Deep understanding of Windows internals
- Experience with developing over win32 APIs
Posted 18 days ago