LGV1 Driver Tamworth
Up to £12.00 per hour
LGV1**, HGV1**, Class 1 Driving, LGV 1, HGV 1, Cat C+E Tamworth >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers for long term temporary driving work with our Tamworth based client (B78)..
As an LGV1 driver, the work will involve:
- Local and national trunking and trailer swap deliveries or collections
- Palletised Distribution
- Between 13 deliveries or collections per shift
- Curtain Sider Trailers
- Palletised goods, therefore no handball involved
- AM and PM Start times to suit preference
- 5 shifts per week available (long term work)
- Average shift lengths are approx. 1011 hours
The pay rates for the role of the LGV1 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 (Midweek) AM Starts £12.00 p/h
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers.
To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 16 days ago