£18000 per annum
This is a great opportunity working for a well-established company based on the outskirts of Chester as a Relationship Consultant. As a Relationship Consultant and key member of a well organised and highly motivated Operations team, you will provide support to the Service Team in a timely manner, in line with the company’s standard operating procedures and best practice.
To apply for the Relationship Consultant role, it is essential you have proven recent customer service experience gained within a fast paced, call centre or office environment.
- Deliver and maintain a professional service. Be patient, supportive and are courteous at all times.
- As part of the team that manage the first response for inbound calls, answer all calls within three rings
- Answer client queries; these queries vary in urgency and complexity, both telephone and email
- Liaise with external clients, third parties, and internal teams to provide a satisfactory response to customers
- Provide support to the Customer Relations Team
- Updating in-house database
- Support client queries with a professional response that delivers a solution or an alternative suggestion, with a smile. The objective being that every call ends with the client feeling they would be happy to contact, or recommend, the company in the future
- Use the company document management systems to accurately, in a timely manner, capture data against the relevant system records
- Ensure data entries from incoming communications, such as post, email, SMS & fax, are managed and stored accurately and in a timely manner
- Respond to all inbound written communications and enquiries, in a timely manner, in line with the company procedures relating to the subject matter, maintaining a professional response at all times
- Previous customer service experience within a fast paced, call centre or office environment.
- Professional customer service experience within an office environment
- Client relationship building skills
- IT literate (Microsoft and internal database systems)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent financial awareness
- Open minded approach to new initiatives
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
Keywords: customer service, inbound, outbound, contact centre, financial due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for thisparticular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Posted 32 days ago