Logistics Assistant Administrator (mandarin speaking)
£18000 to £22000 per annum
Our client is a fast growing international trading company based in Chertsey. Having customers in over 21 countries, they are one of the largest wood flooring distributers. They are expanding exponentially and are in need of new and ambitious team members to help lead the organisation to greater success.
Our client is seeking a multitasking and proactive Logistics Assistant Administrator for this role. The candidate should have excellent communication skills in both Mandarin and English, in addition to being a detail/deadline oriented individual. The candidate will have experience in liaising with stakeholders, administration and some basic financial skills.
Ideaboxes Limited is an international recruitment and consultancy agency. It specialises in finding UK businesses experienced Chinese bilingual candidates. Ideaboxes aims to provide outstanding support for businesses and offer professional career advice for Chinese speakers based in the UK. By delivering this service, Ideaboxes can act as a bridge between distinguished employers and high-level job seekers. By recruiting the best Chinese candidates for employers, this will assist in the development of an expanding Chinese market and meet the increasing demand for Chinese speakers in the work place, worldwide.
Responsibilities Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the finance team in handling daily bookkeeping duties.
- Finance works which include: Sales, logistics, stock in/out, stock input and checking.
- Help organise shipping schedules.
- Liaise with clients in regards to orders and delivery.
- Assist team leader to deal with normal finance duties.
- Support the operation team.
- Administration duties
- Answering any customer enquiries and providing required information/details.
- Supporting team and management in any tasks which may require assistance
- Excellent written/verbal English and Chinese.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Experience in administration
- Meticulous, deadline oriented and time management skills.
- Previous customer support experience
- A proactive and detail oriented approach to work.
Please Note: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is only possible to contact successful candidates within 14 days.
Posted 23 days ago