Electrical Contract Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Package
Electrical Contract Manager, Exeter. Electrical Contract Manager with a history of running multiple consecutive projects sought, leading building services contactor seeking further support. Girling Jones are proud to be working alongside one of the South Wests leading M&E Contractors looking to add further support to their Exeter regional office with the addition of an Electrical Contract Manager due to further development and progression of the business within the region.
Your new employer,
- Design and Build Mechanical and Electrical services contractor with in excess of 70 years history delivery D&B projects out of numerous offices across the UK. You will be joining a settled, yet progressive and ambitious business with a number of offices operating across South Wales and the South West
What youll need to succeed,
- A proven record of accomplishment as an Electrical Project / Contract Manager within the building services sector overseeing the electrical services on projects valued in excess £1 million
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to manage from trades through to management level with the ability to run consecutive projects at any one time
- Electrical qualifications to include current regulations, ideally holding site supervisory / management qualifications to include SMSTS or SSSTS
- HND, HNC or equivalent in Building Services or Electrical Engineer
In return, we are offering a competitive package alongside the chance to work within a regional business that offers exceptional growth opportunity to develop your career further.
Interested? Click apply and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further details on this, and many more opportunities across the South West.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 26 days ago