Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
£28k per year + bonus + car allowance
Salary: Up to £28,000 + Car & Bonus
We are looking for driven, enthusiastic, self-starter Training Manager to join a well know QSR company.
The company is a growing Casual Dining concept which is taking UK scene by storm and has a target to open more stores in the not too distant future.
The Training Manager's prime responsibility will be to ensure that all store members are provided with core skills training in accordance with brand standards. In addition, the person will design, develop, and implement training and development programs to enhance the skills of staff across all levels of the team and ensure that the organization's human capital development plans are in conjunction with business and succession planning needs.
You have to be flexible to spend some time of the week away from home as the company has plans to expand Nationwide.
The benefits for the Training Manager:
- The chance to join a growing company
- The chance to be part of a trendy and innovative concept
- Competitive salary of up to £28,000 plus an achievable bonus structure and car allowance
- The chance to work with likeminded professionals
- An opportunity to grow and train develop others
The ideal Training Manager:
- Passionate, motivated and not afraid of a challenge
- Rational, organised and an analytical thinker
- Get up and go attitude - hard worker, hands on
- Social and committed to building good company culture
- Experienced Training Manager with a proven track record writing training manual
- Forward thinking self-starter
- Ability to work unsupervised and set high standards
- Proactive and energetic
- Customer focused
- Highly determined and motivated
- Excellent communicator
- IT literate
- Team player
- Able to lead and influence people
The role of the Training Manager:
- To be the custodian of training for the brand within delivering exceptional standards of quality, service and product training to our employees
- Develop leadership and management courses for the Restaurant Managers, as well as enabling them to deliver enhanced line staff training to support the growth expectations of the business
- Manage the Training Budgets
- Appraise and measure training activities to ensure business performance is positively impacted
- Oversee employee induction and orientation for all new recruits
If you would be keen to discuss this role further, please send you CV to Hannah!
Posted 13 days ago