RE/SRE Charity Clientside
Permanent (Full time)
Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you enjoy being at the heart of meaningful research & insight programmes, that can influence society today? If so, this could be the role for you.
This governmentbacked organisation, who focus on the development of young people, is looking to take on a Researcher to join their insight team. This is an exciting role, that will suit someone who has a background in social and public sector research and is looking for a new challenge. The company offers modern, open plan offices with a friendly and professional working environment, where you can be part of a great team. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package as well.
- Working with the senior researchers, you will play an important part in supporting them with the research & insight programmes, that help to inform decisions within the organisation
- You will assist with the daytoday running of the research & evaluation projects, that feed into improving the experience that young people have with the organisation
- Managing a range of quantitative and qualitative research projects, from start to finish, with support from the Research Manager
- Supporting externally commissioned work, including putting out briefs to research agencies and overseeing the supplier management
- Drafting research project documents, such as questionnaires, topic guides and data specs
- Carrying out analysis on the internal projects and working with the Research Manager to put together insightful reports, ensuring that this are checked and correct
- Ideally educated to degree level, with a strong grounding in quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Experience in writing questionnaires/topic guides, analysis, reporting and putting together findings and presenting
- Proven experience in managing and running research projects, with Manager support
- Keen interest or experience in working with young people and evaluation programmes, and on projects that will have a real social impact
- Experience working either a research agency or charity, or clientside organisation in a research capacity candidates from academia backgrounds may also be considered
- Excellent communication skills are a must, as is a flexible nature and being a team player!
Posted 100 days ago