Field Service Engineer (Mechanical)
Birmingham, West Midlands
Van + Training
Exceptional opportunity for a service engineer with a mechanical background to join an exciting company with big ambitions, offering excellent career prospects and the opportunity to play a crucial part in the future success of the business.
This company specialises in installing new containerized gas generator sets throughout the United Kingdom. You will be part of a dynamic service team in this fastgrowing company and give ample opportunity for career progression and development. As part of the development the company will provide training for the equipment which you will be working on.
In this role you will find yourself providing all types of technical service support to customers, partners and power plant operators across the country.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a service engineer with a mechanical background and previous experience working on generators or similar. You will receive training on the company products.
This a rare opportunity for a service engineer to join a company offering career enhancing training and fantastic career opportunities, whilst working on exciting new projects.
- Mechanical Field Service Engineer
- 90% Service and repair work, 10% commissioning work
- Providing technical service to customers
- Working on highspeed generators and related auxiliary systems
- UK wide role
- Field Service Experience
- Mechanical skills including experience of working with diesel engines, generators or similar equipment
- Good and professional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Gas safe certification preferred
- HSE awareness preferred
Reference number: 84647
Electrical, service engineer, generators, engines, marine, power generation, automotive, service technician, installation, commissioning, repair, UK Wide, gas safe, HSE
Posted 18 days ago