Full Stack Java Developer
Alpharetta, GA, USA
- Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally.
- 2 years experience in working with UI Digital Experience frameworks (LifeRay)
- 2 years experience working with Cloud environments (GCP or AWS)
- Solid grasp of web and backend application development
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong teamwork and customer support focus
- Strong collaboration and customer support focus
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills on highly complex problems; technical agility
- Experience with Microservices /Rest services / Soap)
- Knowledge of Postgres/ Oracle / MySQL / NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J)
- Experience with Node.js, React, Backbone or other client-side MVC technologies is a plus
- Experience in continuous integration build tools (Jenkins, SonarQube, JIRA, Nexus, Confluence, GIT-BitBucket, Maven, Gradle, RunDeck, is a plus)
Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- You have a knowledge of web components, ES6 and typescript
- You have experience with API Frameworks (APIGEE or Mulesoft
- You have knowledge with GO technologies (GoLang)
- You have experience working with Agile methodologies
- You have experience in UNIX or Linux
- You have experience with CSS preprocessors (less, sass)
- You possess experience with Public Cloud - AWS or Google Cloud
- You have knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and microservices
- You have experience with REST API design and implementation
- You have experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.)
- Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)
Knowledge of Security principles (Encryption, Authentication/Authorization etc)
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and interpersonal growth potential.
This position sits in our Alpharetta location, which includes a state of the art gym, onsite dry cleaning services, onsite café, food trucks Monday through Thursday, and several excellent restaurants nearby in case you want to explore the area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Primary Location: USA-Atlanta JV White
USA-St. Louis-2330 Ball
Function: Function - IT Development and Client Services
Schedule: Full time
Posted 14 days ago