SEN Teaching Assistants Basildon
Basildon, Essex, England
£290 - £350 per week
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant or Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge? Have you supported children with Disabilities or children who have Special Educational Needs in the past?
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a number of Primary, in Basildon and the surrounding areas and we have been asked to find enthusiastic support staff to work on daily, short-term and long-term contracts.
To be successful for this job role you will need to have at least 3 of the following;
- Have some experience supporting children with SEN
- Be experienced supporting learning in the classroom
- Have UK work experience, ideally to Bachelor Degree level but this is not essential.
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings.
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
If this sounds like the job you have been looking for you will need to register with Teaching Personnel with your local Chelmsford Primary Specialist Consultant Chantal. This can be done by registering your details online on our website 24/7 or by applying via the link provided. To be considered for the role candidates must undergo an enhanced DBS check (if not already in possession of a Child Workforce DBS registered on the online update service) and be able to provide details of two references prior to registration.
Posted 3 days ago