Chorley, Lancashire, England
£37.5k - 45k per year + Company benefits
Electrical Design Engineer
Rate: £30/35 p/h
Salary: Circa £45k
I have an exciting Electrical Design opportunity based in the outskirts of Manchester.
My are looking to increase the size of their Electrical Design team due to continuous success & growth.
They have been established for just under 50 years and are now seen as one of the market leaders in their industry.
If you are an experienced Electrical Design Engineer who's looking to join a forward thinking company then this could be the one for you.
- Support the Project Engineers who will start to determine the system architecture and what equipment will be needed such as motors, MCC's, instrumentation and PLCs.
- Produce the relevant project requirements including P&ID diagrams, Electrical layout drawings, schematic diagrams,
- Responsible for management of project specific design deliverable's
- Interpreting and understanding client requirements from client documents (drawings, specifications, correspondence, etc.)
- Responsible for the production of single line and block cable diagrams, load schedules, equipment specifications, cable schedules, equipment schedules, telemetry schedules, instrument schedules and I/O listings
- AutoCAD (2D Modelling)/Solid Edge (3D Modelling)
- Experience running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc
- Experience with both 3 phase power circuits & low voltage control circuits.
- An Electrical Engineering Qualification HNC / HND
Posted 27 days ago