Up to £19.00 per hour + paid training, paid DBS
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Location: Headley Down, Hampshire
- Pay: £19.00 per hour
- About this role:
- We are currently looking for a handson Registered Nurses with genuine ability and aptitude in delivering care that enhances and assists the quality of life for the people that we support.
- You will need to be a qualified Nurse and should be skilled in planning clinical care and overseeing support staff. You will be experienced in delivering high quality clinical care focusing on a person centered approach. This role offers variety and the opportunity to work autonomously and progress your career.
- Kenton House is a warm and welcoming home in Headley Down, providing 24 hour nursing care to people with learning and physical disabilities, additional complex needs and sensory impairments.
- Our property is a large detached house set in its own grounds. The home offers 16 large bedrooms of which three have ensuite facilities. Each person can personalise their bedroom to suit their tastes.
- The home also has two shared bathrooms on the ground floor and four shower rooms on the first floor, all with overhead hoist facilities.
- The first floor can be accessed using the stairs or lifts. There are three large lounges with dining areas.
- The home also has a large garden which everyone can access easily.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays **
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from £250 £750 (T&Cs Apply)
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 37 days ago