Fireplace Fitter - Twickenham
Our Client is an established reputable retail company operating under the same ownership for over 40 years. Specialising in the installation of stone, marble and balanced flue fireplaces, they offer the largest and most comprehensive selection of fireplaces in the UK, and have worked on many high profile projects including Royal Residences, The Ritz and Savoy Hotels.
They now have an exciting opportunity to join the business and are recruiting for a Senior Fireplace Fitter.
You will be required to construct chimney breasts using board and metal stud, therefore previous experience of dry lining would be beneficial. You will also be required to line flues and install fire boxes and mantels, and granite slips and hearths
You will be provided with a fully equipped van for use during the working week, and will be working with a labourer, supplied by the company.
Hours are from 7.30 am - 5.30 pm with 1 hour for lunch (45 hour week) Monday to Friday, with the occasional Saturday when required.
Finishing time is flexible depending on the job each day
Full training will be given.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will be the head fitter on site, supervisory skills are essential, along with the ability to work on your own initiative.
In addition, the following are essential requirements for this role:
- Experienced in installing balanced flue fires
- A current CSCS certificate and be HETAS qualified
- A domestic gas fire qualification
- Multi-disciplined general building experience
- A clean driving licence
- You must live within easy commuting distance to Twickenham, to arrive by 7.30am
- Ability to read CAD drawings, make decisions on site, and be able to liaise with site foreman and surveyors
- It is essential that you are physically fit, you will be lifting heavy goods and working at heights
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Posted 16 days ago