C / Linux / Perl / Python Engineers
London, Greater London, England
£50k - 80k per year
Are you a Python Engineer interested in building tools used by some of the world's largest investment banks?
This opportunity for a Python Engineer to join a FinTech company based in Central London are working with financial institutions to deliver market professionals with data tools to increase their business opportunities and meet requirements.
If you are interested in working with Python and data to help clients with their challenging period in the current market then you will need:
- 3+ years experience with Python engineering
- Computer Science/Engineering/Maths/Physics degree
- Experience working with big data sets
- Bash Scripting
- Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
The Python Engineer will be:
- Working with developers and data scientists to drive application requirements from start to production
- Creating ML pipelines that mine datasets
- Writing tests and APIs
- Implement software processes for building and deploying
For the Python Engineer my client is looking to pay up to £80,000 per annum as well as offering a benefits package depending on experiences.
If this sounds like something that is of interest please send your most recent CV to Alisha at ######### or call#########
Posted 18 days ago