Learning Support Assistant
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£65.00 - £85.00 per day
Learning Support Assistant required to work in a Primary School within the Hull and North East Lincolsnhire area, starting September 2019.
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant? Are you local to Selby and the surrounding areas? Are you seeking more experience, Education and Training to support your CPD?
Academics is looking to recruit a trained Learning Support Assistant to support the demand in the Selby area with daily/short term supply.
* Primary Learning Support Assistant qualified at either Level 1, 2 or 3.
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
* Experience desirable in various Learning Strategies around Literacy/ Numeracy. Like Jolly Phonics, Read Write Ink.
* Primary School experience EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and SEN
Role and Responsibilities:
* Assisting the class teacher with the planning and preparation of lessons
* Supporting the class teacher with their workload, helping with recourses and displays
* Supporting and assisting within the whole class setting
* Group and 121 support.
* Aid the teacher with pupil progress evaluation and with the maintaining of records relating to this area of a pupils education or intervention plans.
What we can offer:
* Flexible placements available
* Competitive pay: £60£70 per day, role/experience dependant
* Referral Schemes
* Dedicated Primary Consultant
* Education and Training available
* Selby and local work
If this Learning Support Assistant role sounds like you and you would like the variety and flexibility supply can offer then please apply for this role today! Please send an updated CV to ######### or call us on#########
Posted 13 days ago