£18000 - £19000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a permanent Accounts Assistant in Cardiff for a growing services business.
- To work with the Management Accountant in their daily tasks assisting them with the information needed to produce management reports and management accounts
- Reconciliations for all sites within the group
- Inputting and processing of invoicing across the group
- Cash reconciliations ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Other adhoc finance responsibilities required by the finance department
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience in a transactional finance role, and ideally have experience of cash reconciliations/cash handling on a regular basis.
With a Cardiff head office, the company has seen consistent growth over the last few years and is part of one of the largest groups in their industry. They foresee continuous growth over the next few years with several high profile contracts fuelling this additional growth.
Salary & Benefits
- £19,000 annual salary depending on experience
- 28 days annual holiday
- Future study support if required depending on performance
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 105 days ago