£85.00 - £120.00 per day
My client in London are responsible for collecting and publishing statistics related to the economy, populations and society at national and local levels. The data Telephone Interviewers collect will be invaluable to many people across the UK.
The Role of a Field Force Interviewer
The role will require you to:
* Call at preselected addresses and conduct interviews with members of the public. The postal address has been randomly selected and sent an advance letter which explains that an interviewer will be calling to explain more to the residents about the survey , and to conduct the interview.
* Encourage people to actively take part in the survey.
* Ask survey questions and record the answers on a computer
* Complete admin tasks following the interview and transmit work back to the office.
We need people with:
- excellent communication skills
- a pleasant and friendly personality
- the confidence to converse with a wide selection of people in order to gain respondents interest and cooperation is essential
- the ability to adapt your approach to the different circumstances you will encounter
- the ability to persuade reluctant people to agree to be interviewed well provide training to help you with this
- the ability to plan, organise and manage their own work
- the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- the ability to use a computer and follow detailed instructions in order to record data accurately.
- The ability to transport equipment such as a laptop and survey materials which can be heavy
Interviewing will involve working flexibly with the majority of calls taking place late afternoon, evenings until after 8.00 pm and weekends. You may be required to work longer days at the beginning of the week and shorter days at the end. We are looking for people who wish to work between 22 and 32 hours per week.
Posted 26 days ago