£40000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Accountant required to join a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice in Epping, Essex. This Senior opportunity is suitable for an ACCA/ACA qualified Accountant, who is looking to work closely with the firms Partners.
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday Friday. This opportunity is suitable for an experienced Qualified Accountant with 23 years solid experience within an accountancy practice.
Senior Accountant**Position Overview**
Prepare accounts from complete and incomplete records
- Prepare Corporation tax returns and VAT returns
Reconciling balance sheets
- Knowledge of personal and corporate tax
Preparation of management accounts
Processing journals and finalising accounts
- You will be assisting the Partner with the firms key clients, this is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with an established team who offer realistic progression.
Senior Accountant**Position Requirements**
- 3 years minimum experience within an accountancy practice
- ACCA/ACA qualified of QBE
- Strong accounts preparation and production experience
- Experience with IRIS, sage, excel and PTP would be great
Senior Accountant**Position Remuneration**
£40,000 £50,000 dependant on skills and experience
- Full time, permanent position
09.00 17.30 Monday Friday
20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- parking on site
Ongoing training, support and career progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 10 days ago