Rural Salaried GP - England - This Area Only | Zoek UK
Rural Salaried GP, circa Richmond, Yorkshire
England - This Area Only
Up to £80000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 weeks leave
Calling all aspiring Rural GPs or existing Rural GPs. Do you relish the opportunity to work in a role delivering exceptional patient care within a smaller community setting? When was the last time you felt that you were able to be as efficient and effective as you would like to be in your role as a GP?
Working alongside a GP Partner who has been recognised at the highest levels by the RCGP and who is an expert in numerous areas, you will have the opportunity of developing your skills in the broadest sense working in one of the safest environments you could ever come across. You'll get more time with your patients and be able to deliver a more holistic approach to their health needs.
The patients' medical conditions have been managed effectively for years and the patient care plans have been noted by the CQC as being exceptional. In the main you will be caretaking these patients whilst spotting changing and emerging new medical conditions. Become a GPwSI in several areas.
You will be joining an extremely well led and friendly practice with an amazingly warm team. It is a highly innovative practice and has been a finalist for many awards including GP Practice of The Year and Practice Manager of the Year.
Location - Richmond
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 sessions
- Low patient numbers per session
- Minimal administration
- 15-minute appointment system although you can be flexible to suit yourself
- Excellent Duty Day system- you may not even see a patient at all
- Scope for a very high earning partnership in the future
- Develop to become a GPwSI or GP Trainer
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session
- The most beautiful location imaginable
- Access to lots of schools, and many other facilities and close to market towns
- Outstanding retention
- Development to take your skills and knowledge to the broadest level possible and the highest level of skills possible
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- CQC Outgaining Practice - nominated for GP Practice of the Year and Practice e Manager of The Year
- Outstanding team, friendly
- Mixed patient base
- Exceptionally high QOF achieving
- Great patient feedback; strong community links
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on######### We look forward to speaking with you!
Posted 29 days ago