Primary Teaching Assistant Don
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£60 - £70 per day
Primary Teaching Assistant to work in Primary School within the Doncaster, South Yorkshire region.
Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant? Are you local to the Doncaster and the surrounding areas? Are you seeking more experience, Education and Training to support your CPD?
Currently Academics, Doncaster is looking to recruit trained Primary Teaching Assistant to support demand in the Doncaster region with daily/short term supply for the new academic year and ongoing.
- Primary Teaching Assistant qualified at either Level 1, 2 or 3.
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Experience desirable in various Learning Strategies around Literacy/ Numeracy. Like Jolly Phonics, Read Write Ink.
- Primary School experience EYFS, KS1 and KS2
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the class Teacher with the planning and preparation of lessons
- Supporting the class teacher with their workload, helping with recourses and displays
- Supporting and assisting within the whole class setting
- Group and 121 support.
- PPA Cover. Within a predetermined framework, you will be required to teach whole classes to cover the
- Aid the teacher with pupil progress evaluation and with the maintaining of records relating to this area of a pupils education or intervention plans.
What we can offer:
- Flexible placements available
- Competitive pay: £60£70 per day, role/experience dependant
- Referral Schemes
- Dedicated Primary Consultant
- Education and Training available
- Doncaster and local work
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds like you and you would like the variety and flexibility Supply can offer then please apply for this role today!
Posted 20 days ago