Assistant Team Manager Adolescent Team
£45585.00 - £47511.00 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work fulltime within an Adolescent Support Team based in Croydon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in childrens services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this permanent Assistant Team Manager job is £45,585 £47,511 per annum.
About the role:
- The service comprises of the Youth Offending Service, Gangs Team, Child Exploitation/Missing Intelligence Teams and two Adolescent Support Teams comprised of social workers and adolescent workers managed by a Team Manager and an Assistant Team Manager.
- It is a management role to support and develop practitioners to deliver sound systemic practice which achieves positive wellbeing and safety outcomes for adolescents, including those in need of protection and at risk of/subject to significant harm.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current HCPC registration
- A minimum 2 years experience within Childrens Services
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 33 days ago