West London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
If youre looking for the chance to take on a strategic marketing role with a truly global impact, then look no further. This position with a global loyalty brand will see you shaping CRM activity across international brands through redesigning customer contact strategy.
It combines campaign delivery and data understanding so a fantastic chance to broaden/challenge your skills!
A multinational loyalty brand with a customer base of over 30 million users, this company is known for providing fantastic rewards against travel and leisure.
- Flexible working opportunities
- Discounts and employee perks on travel
- A collaborative environment thats focused on data excellence
Alongside working closely with an advanced CRM function, you will be creating/adapting an engaging CRM strategy for several travel partners; unifying customer interaction across regions and channels. You will also be working on a key project looking to refine loyalty offerings with adding value to the customer at the heart of decision making.
- Working with the Global Head of CRM to define communications capabilities
- Implementing an omnichannel marketing approach to support customer journeys across online and instore
- Refining customer lifecycles to include automated and personalised communications
- Enhancing the data drivers behind campaign planning
You dont have to tick every box, but a successful CRM Manager will have most of the following:
- A degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Experience creating and executing a CRM strategy
- Seen significant impact of their work on key metrics such as CTR, OR, revenue uplift, retention or engagement
- An understanding of handson delivery either coming from a handson background or have worked alongside an execution team
- Experience/exposure to SQL or data manipulation
- Great communication skills
- A salary of up to £45,000 dependant on experience
- Great bonus scheme
- Chance to travel
- Fantastic benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
Posted 10 days ago