Inventory Supervisor United Kingdom GB10940
Working Hours Any 5 from 7 (600 1400 hours/1400 2200 hours)
We are currently looking to recruit an inventory supervisor for one of our major contracts.
Reporting to the Senior Systems & Inventory Manager, this role will be responsible for the effective management of the inventory for both B2B and B2C areas of the business at the Virgin Media contract in Wellingborough
- Day to day management of the inventory team, taking responsibility for all aspects of staff performance, including accuracy, process compliance, training and development
- Devise and implement operational KPI targets to ensure business and customer requirements are achieved
- Maintain stock accuracy and integrity in line with contractual requirements, minimising stock loss through investigation and resolution of errors
- Interrogation and approval of departmental spread sheets / reports as required to ensure the integrity of KPI data
- Ability to use trend analysis to identify issues and areas of potential loss, ensuring all corrective actions are applied in line with the K&N process of continual improvement
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers to better understand key business drivers and devise tactical improvement plans to support continued growth / success
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Excellent Communication skills verbal and nonverbal
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability of interpreting data
- Prior experience in conducting appraisals and disciplinary; Managing, Coaching and Mentoring
- Planning and Organisation; Customer Orientation; Financial Awareness linked to key cost drivers and controls
- Managerial Judgement; Negotiating and Influencing
- Problem Solving; Decision making
- Assertiveness; Team motivation and development
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that youre rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the worlds leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
Posted 35 days ago