Early Years Teacher
£24000 - £25000 per annum
This fantastic Private Day Nursery based in Wandsworth, London provides a homely, caring and secure environment, where children can develop socially, intellectually, culturally, physically and emotionally. This nursery has a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team that is dedicated to the care of children.
They have now a great opportunity for an Early Year Teacherto join their amazing team.
The ideal applicant will:
- Hold EYT or QTS
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children
- Have a good understanding of all safeguarding and child protection procedures
- Hold a clear DBS
- Fulltime position
- Competitive remuneration package, with salaries up to £25000, according to experience and qualifications
- Hours: Rotative shifts between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm
The key daytoday tasks include:
- Plan and prepare fun daily activities meeting the curriculum planning according to EYFS
- To take observations on your key children ensuring confidentiality
- To ensure all children are happy and well cared for and their individual needs are being met.
FABREC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, candidates and volunteers to share this commitment. The background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
By applying to this ad you confirm that you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, FABrec may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Fabrec website or other websites of our group. You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Fabrec website or other Fabrec group websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Fabrec as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites.
Posted 26 days ago