Braintree, Essex, England
£300 - £450 per week + PAYE
Permanent (Full time)
Nursery Nurse - Primary School
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for Nursery Nurse's to work in schools in Braintree, Essex.
- We are recruiting for positions to start in the new academic year, September 2019/2020 school year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those with cache level 2/3 in early childhood studies, degrees in early childhood studies, or with experience in working in private nursery or mainstream schools seeking a new role.
The role of a Nursery Nurse
Nursery nurses provide care for children up to seven years old. They assist in many aspects of their daily lives, through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction, nurturing and guidance.
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, nursery nurses supervise activities, such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
And because parents may feel like they're missing out on their young child's development, nursery nurses also plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and carers about their child's day.
Please apply if:
- You are passionate about supporting children, especially those in the Early Years Department
- Good written and spoken English
- NVQ Qualified
- Degree qualified or teaching assistant qualification
- At least 3 months classroom based experience
- Able to use own initiative and flexible can-do attitude
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel
- You will be rewarded for your efforts with competitive and fair rates of pay ranging from £300 - £450 per week, paid via PAYE
- Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology and Autism Awareness available online
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with £50 for every successful application
- A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role
Posted 107 days ago