Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse Eating Disorder Team
Up to £24.61 per hour
Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a fulltime role in an Eating Disorders Team 025 based in Sutton. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
- The pay rates for this job is £24.61 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3month contract.
- Caseload, completing assessments in the clinic and some outreach work.
- Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experience within a similar role
- Eating Disorders experience
- Must be a car driver
- This Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
- If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 38 days ago