Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Quantity Surveyor/Estimator - Refurb, Birmingham, £neg, Permanent. This main contractor are recruiting for a commercial Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to be part of their growing refurbishments team based in Birmingham. This contractor seek an ambitious, competent and commercial Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to continue to facilitate the successful running of their key refurbishment contracts.. You will have proven experience working on large frameworks you will continue to deliver this to the highest standards possible whilst also assisting with pricing other opportunities in order to further strengthen the business order book
As a Quantity Surveyor you'll be responsible for:
- The financial and technical aspects of contracts including procurement, invoicing and payment to ensure effective cash-flow management and meet profit.
- Preparing tenders by measuring and calculating rates for estimating and ensuring all work issued have labour targets to return agreed performance.
- Managing the contract accounting and ensure prompt payment and control cost information.
- Developing and maintain relationships with the workforce, client, subcontractors and suppliers
- Managing the billing process to minimise capital usage
- Producing monthly contract valuations and CVRs
Posted 13 days ago