Care Assistant Nights - Wetherby | Zoek UK
Care Assistant Nights
Wetherby, Leeds, England
Competitive + On Site Parking
Permanent (Full time)
Care Assistant (Nights) - Windsor Court
- Fast-track your care career with Ideal Carehomes
- Be part of our growing family of luxury care homes
- 3 on/3 off consistent shift patterns 8pm – 8am
- Excellent rates of pay
Whether you are taking the first steps in your care career or you already have experience, Ideal Carehomes fast-track programme will support you to reach your potential.
In return for your hard work, dedication and commitment, Ideal Carehomes provides:
- Higher than average pay rates
- Exceptional training and career development
- 3 on/3 off consistent shift patterns
- Paid breaks and paid Bank Holidays
- 28 days holiday
- Uniform/DBS provided
- Regular staff social events
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
- Additional shifts available
- Refer a friend scheme
- Opportunity to take part in exciting trips and activities with our residents
Be part of our diverse group of companies (think racing cars, construction and software) giving you more opportunities, benefits and job security. We set ourselves apart from the competition with our state-of-the-art homes (built and maintained by ourselves) and our passion for person-centred care.
But don’t just take our word for it:
“I feel that Ideal Carehomes is a really good company to work for. There are lots of additional benefits and you get recognised for the work that you do. If it wasn’t for the training and support provided, I wouldn’t be where I am today.” Sophie, recently promoted to Deputy Manager at Ideal Carehomes.
Achieve more with Ideal Carehomes.
Posted 17 days ago