Community Nurse - Mansfield | Zoek UK
£20.00 - £30.00 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a Community Nurse to work with Nottinghamshire Healthcare in Mansfield.
The experience expected from applicants, as well as additional skills and qualifications needed for this job are listed below.
This is a hour a week position with some flexibility lasting 3 months with a possibility of an extension.
The right candidate will be able to start immediately pending registration and compliance checks.
Documents Required: -Up to date CV -Current DBS (if not we will order) -Immunisation history -Passport -Proofs of address dated within the last 6 months -Mandatory training (we can provide this if needed) -Two clinical references covering the last 3 years of employment -Proof of qualification -Statement of entry The benefits of Service Care Health:
- Competitive pay rates
- Uniforms provided
- Four payroll runs each week ensuring weekly pay
- Full compliance solutions
- Free Mandatory training
- Free Occupational health checks
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge We are also offering nurses a new registration sign up bonus of £150! (fully registered in 4 weeks) Service Care are also offering a referral bonus of £250 per referral (after 13 weeks)
- So if you know of anyone looking for work in any of the below sectors please get in touch! -Healthcare -Mental Health -Probation & Youth Offending -Legal -Construction -Social Work -Social Housing -Criminal Justice If interested in the above please do not hesitate to get in contact with Paul Magee on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Posted 8 days ago